Breaking NEWS! buggier read SPH HWZ, fugging sellout traitor talking like dr VJ cause want earn advertisment $$

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking NEWS! buggier read SPH HWZ, fugging sellout traitor talking like dr VJ cause want earn advertisment $$

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:42 am

I do not speak for the rest of the admins, nat, resistance and kira.

But personally, I go back to read HWZ for more serious threads. This forum has its own audience and I appreciate that, but the content here isn't appealing to me all the time. Interesting threads get buried too fast by useless threads like +1 and paging for pinkygirl. It's fun for a short while, but it gets old quickly. If one day we fall the way of irrelevance because we only have boring content here, then so be it.

That said, the admin team will still support and manage this site for as long as there are users.

Might I add, what was fun for me personally, was that EDMW was a eclectic mix of personalities, all kinds of topics to suit my different moods etc.

Even I have to come out and say this forum is turning into a one-trick pony, at the risk of being lambasted.

That's the most difficult part of managing a forum.

Everyone knows there are lines that cannot be crossed. Where that line is in the sand however, is perceived differently by everyone.

If we merge threads, some people will say we are moderating. Then you have the other camp saying its messy.
If we delete unsavory comments about guests, same thing. The vast majority are OK with it however, according to the poll.

So it's incredibly difficult to maintain that balance. We can't please everyone in a forum, and that's the hard truth.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://natnai.longluntan.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top